What is Objection JS ?
Objection.js is an ORM for Node.js that aims to stay out of your way and make it as easy as possible to use the full power of SQL and the underlying database engine while still making the common stuff easy and enjoyable.
🛠 Objection JS's Features
What can developer do with Objection JS
- An easy declarative way of defining models and relationships between them
- Simple and fun way to fetch, insert, update and delete objects using the full power of SQL
- Powerful mechanisms for eager loading, inserting and upserting object graphs
- Easy to use transactions
- Official TypeScript (opens new window) support
- Optional JSON schema validation
- A way to store complex documents as single rows
💰 Objection JS's Pricing
How much does Objection JS cost?
Disclaimer: Last updated is 6 months ago.
Always refer to https://vincit.github.io/objection.js for Objection JS updates.
🪐 Compare Objection JS alternative